Our History

The History of Penn Hills No. 1 VFC

 

Penn Hills No. 1 has been serving the Lincoln Park community for 98 years (Est. 1916). We handle many different types of calls, including structure fires, vehicle fires, brush fires, fire/carbon monoxide alarms, containment detail/spill pickup, and pumping detail. We are located at 7520 Mt. Carmel Road, which has been our location since 1964.

Penn Hills #1 VFC is a participating member of the following Associations:

Western Pa Fireman’s Association
Allegheny County Fireman’s Association
State of PA Fireman’s Association
East Boro’s Fire Association

 

Home About Our History